Friday, May 13, 2016

Declaration over Your House/School/Office/Business

[Prayer for sanctifying, dedication and protection of a house/home.
Adapted from a prayer by Dr. Preston T. Bailey, Jr.]

Father God, I come before you knowing that the blood of Jesus presents me righteous before You. It is in the name of my Savior, Good Shepherd, the Lord Jesus Christ that I speak sanctification, dedication and protection. Thank you, Lord.

By the blood of Jesus Christ, I bind every evil spirit that is in this room and Command them to flee right now and go where the Lord Jesus Christ sends them. I renounce and reject any inch of this house and property that has been yielded or surrendered unto Satan and by faith I take it back and surrender it to the Lord Jesus Christ.

By faith, I claim that this room is covered under the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and no evil spirit can enter it.

(Pray the above statement over every room and if applicable over the walk-in basement and attic of the house. Then, after going through every room in the house, speak with "authority"  and declare the following in the name of Jesus. This could be said at front door of the house/home.)

In the name of Jesus, I dedicate and consecrate this house to my Lord Jesus, and Satan has no hold on this house, all that is within it and the property on which it stands.

I surrender everything in this house to the Lord Jesus Christ and claim it is under His divine protection including all electrical wiring and plumbing.

In the Name of Jesus, I bind every evil spirit that is in this house by the precious blood of the Lamb and command them to flee, leaving this house and this entire property, and DO NOT ATTACH OR TRANSFER YOURSELF to anyone or anything coming into my house on your way out! Leave now in the Name of Jesus, and go where He sends you.

I claim by faith that everything in this house is covered by the blood of Jesus Christ from the top of the roof to the bottom of the footing and everything in between, especially anything that conducts electricity.

I claim by faith that this house and property on which it stands is surrounded by a hedge of protection, a wall of fire, and covered under the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ on all sides, above, and below.

Father God, I pray that You send powerful warring angels to protect the Four Corners of this house and property, guarding everyone who lives within.

Thank you Almighty God for the complete victory I already have in Jesus Christ.

I ask that this house be consecrated with Your divine presence so that everyone who enters will be blessed with spiritual blessings from heavenly places as this house is now a home filled with peace, joy and the love of the Spirit of God.

Let Your Kingdom come and Your Will be done on earth AND IN THIS HOME as it is in heaven.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment