Wednesday, May 18, 2016

DECLARATIONS FOR OUR CHILDREN

Psalm 127, Mark 10:13-14, Proverbs 22:6

"And the child Samuel grew on, and was in favor with the Lord, and also with men." 1 Samuel 2:26

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ; By the power of Jesus Christ, I thank you Father for your Word prevails over our children. Thank you Father that these children are a gift and a heritage from you. These children are like arrows in the hands of warriors.

My tongue is anointed. So, Whatever I decree, confess or prophesy concerning these children shall come into physical manifestation without delay.

I declare by faith that these children will dwell in the secret place of the Most High and will remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty Father forever. The terror of the day and that of the night will not see them. There shall no evil befall them. I revoke and annul every satanic decree placed upon them. I declare that every plan and agenda of the enemy against these children is annulled, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

It is written "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having been made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on OUR CHILDREN through Jesus Christ; that OUR CHILDREN might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith" (Galatians 3:13-14 )

I therefore declare that these children are free from every curse known to man or devils. I break and loose them from every hereditary curse and bondage. I prophesy that by the unction of the Holy Ghost that no weapon, enchantment, divination, diabolic and demonic power against them shall prosper ever! I prophesy that every counsel against them shall turn to foolishness. I render every demonic spirit powerless in their lives, in the mighty Name of Jesus.

I boldly confess that these children will not be instruments of reproach. Arrows of wickedness will not fall upon them; arrows of death will not see them. I shall not bury any of these children; none of them shall be a victim of strange bullets, ritual killings nor kidnappings. I declare boldly these children shall not operate under a  vagabond anointing. I command every spirit of disobedience, stubbornness and/or pride manifesting in their lives to DROP DEAD! Every wrong and negative influence of demonic friends over their lives is broken and destroyed right now, in the mighty Name of Jesus!

I boldly decree that these children are the manifestation of God's Word. For the Bible says that Jesus increased in stature and in favor with God and man. I prophesy that these children shall begin to grow in power, wisdom, and understanding. The spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of God shall rest upon them. I command the anointing for excellence to fall upon them. They shall excel in academics all the days of their lives. I declare by faith that these children shall excel ten (10) times above their colleagues, after the order of Daniel. Their feet shall always walk in the path of the Lord.

I boldly decree that these children will be obedient to God all the days of their lives. They are clothed with the garment of humility. They will not love the world or the things of the world. They shall walk in the Light; it shall be well with them. They will be trained and taught in the way of the Lord, because they are the kingdom of God in the earth realm. I confess that these children shall follow after righteousness, love, peace and joy after the order of Samuel. I see the Angels of God as their bodyguards twenty-four (24) hours everyday. I prophesy that the Spirit of the head, and the spirit of being on top to FALL UPON THEM. They shall live honorably, having divine favor and high esteem with God and man. Thank you Lord for it is done.

My Declarations bring Possessions. And I shall have what I have said and declared about these children, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen, Amen. And Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment