Tuesday, December 29, 2015

CONFESSIONS FOR DIVINE PROSPERITY, HEALTH AND WEALTH

(Say Amen 14 times after saying this confession)

  1. Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fullness belongs to God.
  2. As joint heir with Jesus Christ, I now receive the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus.
  3. I receive all that Jesus' death made available for me to receive.
  4. I now receive prosperity in every area of my life: good quality relationships, financial blessings, great physical health and abundant blessings on my family.
  5. In Jesus' Name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now!
  6. I command every hindering force against me to STOP! in Jesus' Name.
  7. I bind you and render you ineffective against me! in Jesus' Name.
  8. In Jesus' Name, I command prosperity, health and wealth to come to me now! 
  9. Jesus is Lord of my life. Jesus is Lord of my finances, health, and relationships. Jesus is Lord!
  10.  As God was with Joseph in Potiphar's house and business, so the Lord is with me. As things prospered in Joseph's hand, so all that I lay my hands upon now prospers.
  11. I am blessed (empowered to prosper and succeed) in my home.
  12. I am blessed (empowered to prosper and succeed) in my marriage.
  13. I am blessed (empowered to prosper and succeed) in my family.
  14. I am blessed (empowered to prosper and succeed) on my job, in my business, and in my ministry.
  15. The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it.
  16. I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it.
  17. I am blessed because I trust in the Lord and the key to my receiver is turned on.
  18. I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prospers.
  19. Whatsoever I ask the Father  in the name of His Son, Jesus, He gives to me because I receive on the inside of me. Therefore, it must manifest in my life, in Jesus' Name.
  20. What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe now that I have received them and I shall manifest them in this earth. [Declare out loud what you have now received]
  21.  Thank you Father God for answering this prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment