Tuesday, December 8, 2015

PRAYERS TO COMMAND THE MORNING

• Father, God, in the name of Jesus I declare Your Lordship over this day.
• I get under Your covering and anointing of the early riser.
• I command the morning to take hold of the ends of the earth and
shake the wicked out of it (Job 38:12)
• I will have dominion over the devil in the morning (Ps. 49:14)
• Lord, make the outgoings of the morning to rejoice (Ps. 65:8)
• I receive Your loving-kindness every morning (Ps. 143:8)
• Release the beauty of Your holiness from the womb of the
morning (Ps. 110:3)
• Let Your light break forth in my life as the morning (Ps. 58:8)
• Let Your judgments come upon the enemy morning by morning
(Isa 28:19)
• Lord, Your going forth is prepared as the morning, and we pray that You will come as the rain, the latter and the former rain upon the earth. (Hos. 6:3)
• Lord, You visit me every morning (job 7:18)
• Lord, You awaken me morning by morning. You waken my ear to
hear as the learned (Isa 50:4)
• I will not be afraid of the arrow that flies by day or the terror that
comes at night (Ps 91:5)
• Lord, show forth Your salvation in my life from day to day (Ps. 96:2)
• Lord, release mysteries to me to bring heaven down to earth.
• I come into agreement with the heavens to declare Your Glory.
• The chief Angels with their flaming swords are battling on my
behalf ahead of time.
• My appointed times have been declared by God in the heavens.
• At sunrise the dawn will give birth to the will of God and light will shine upon the wickedness to shake it from the heavens.
• At twilight my enemies shall flee and newly founded spoils will
await me at my destination.
• My destiny is inevitable.
• O God, let my prayers reach You this morning.
• I command the morning, its’ ears to open to me and hear my cry.
• Let conception take place that Holy Spirit prayers will reign and
be dispatched upon the earth and do Your will.
• I command the earth to get in place to receive heavenly
instructions on my behalf.
• I command all the elements of creation to heed and obey.
• As my praise resounds and the day breaks, the earth shall
yield her increase unto me.
• I declare the first light has come.
• The first fruit of my morning is holy and the entire day is holy.
• I prophesy the will of God to the morning so the dayspring dawn
will know its’ place in my day.
• I declare that the first light will shake the wickedness from the
four corners of the earth.
• The lines, my portion are fallen on my behalf in pleasant, sweet,
agreeable places and I have a secure heritage.
• I am strategically lined up with the ladder that touches the third
heaven and sits on the earth. The Angels are descending and
ascending according to the words I speak. Whatever is bound or
loosed on earth is already bound or loosed in heaven.
• Revelation, healing, deliverance, salvations, peace, joy,
relationships, finances, promotions......and resources that have been demonically blocked are being loosed unto me, NOW!
• I am contagiously blessed!
• As I command the morning and capture the day, time is being
redeemed.
• The people of God have taken authority over the fourth watch of
the day.
• The spiritual airways and highways are being hi-jacked for
Jesus.
• The atmosphere of the airways over me, my family, my Church,
workplace, ministry, neighbourhood, city, nation, and the world is producing a new climate. This new climate is constructing a Godly stronghold in times of trouble.
• The thinking of people will be conducive to the agenda of the
Kingdom of Heaven.
• Every demonic agenda, evil thought pattern designed against
the agenda of the Kingdom of Heaven is destroyed at the root of
conception in Jesus Name.
• I come into agreement with the saints as we suffer violence, the
violent take it by force.
• No longer will we accept just anything and everything that is
dealt to us in our days.
• We declare that the Kingdom of God has come and the will of God bedone on earth as it is in Heaven.
• As the sun rises, let it shine favourably upon the people of
God.
• Daily, destiny is my portion because I have no thought for
tomorrow.
• I am riding on the wings of the morning into a new day of victory.
• God, You separate the night and day.
• The Lord has given me dominion over all the elements and the
works of His Hands.
• He has placed them under my feet because I fear the Name of the
Lord. The Son of righteousness shall arise with healing in His
wings and I shall tread down the wicked until they become ashes
under my feet.
• I command to walk in this dominion daily.
• I decree and declare a new day, a new season and a fresh anointing.
• The ingredients of my destiny are programmed into my days, years and seasons.
• I bind every evil force that would try to capture my destiny, in Jesus Name.
• I plead the Blood of Jesus over every principality, power, and
ruler of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places
assigned against the purposes of God for my life, my family and my Church, my city, my nation.
• I bind every destiny thief; I bind every destiny pirate and destiny
devourer in the Name of Jesus. They are dethroned and dismantled in Jesus Name. I declare they have no influence over my days.
• Every curse sent against my day is bound and broken and rendered powerless and sent to the Cross. I displace the luciferian spirit; I bind every false light bearer in Jesus Name. My prayers will disrupt dark plans and give my enemies a non-prosperous day.
• I have victory over my enemies EVERY morning.
• My day will prosper.
• This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be
exceedingly glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment