Tuesday, December 1, 2015

SPIRITUAL DNA ACTIVATION PRAYER

Rules of Engagement - by Cindy Trimm

As GOD'S OFFICIAL legislator and law enforcement agent:

  1. I come in the name of the resurrected Jesus, whose I am and whom I serve, "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord".(Phil 2:1011, KJV; see also Psalm 82:1-8).
  2. I effect and enforce God's original plans and purposes over and against the plans and purposes of Satan.(Daniel 6:1-28).
  3. I decree and declare that in this battle no intrinsic (internal) or extrinsic (external) weapon, be it emotional, financial, social, physical, psychological, interpersonal, spiritual, or organizational, formed against me shall prosper.(1 Samuel 17:47; Isaiah 54:17; Jer 51:20; John 14:30; 2 Cor 7:5; Eph 4:27).
  4. I place upon myself the armor of light and of the Lord. (Romans 13:12; Eph 6: 13-17):
    • Truth to cover my loins (Psalm 51:6)
    • The breastplate of righteousness to cover my heart and chest cavity (Psalm 5:12; 2 Corinthians 6:7)
    • The gospel of peace to cover my feet (Isaiah 52:7)
    • The shield of faith to defensively and offensively cover my body (Heb 10:38, 11:1,6)
    • The helmet of salvation to cover my head (1 Thessalonians 5:8; Isaiah 59:17)
    • The sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (Eph 6:17; Revelation 1:16)
    • The Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 13:14)
    • A robe of righteousness (Isaiah 61:10)
    • The glory of God is my reward (Isaiah 58:8)
    • I decree and declare that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God.  (2 Corinthians 10:3-6; Ephesians 6:13-18; Romans 13:12; 1 Samuel 17:45). 
     
  5. I pull down strongholds, cast down vain imaginations and every high thing that lifts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ. My thoughts are now subject to the Lordship of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5; Isaiah 14:13-14; Ezekiel 28:2).
  6. I speak that God's anointing destroys every yoke in my life, and that my soul, spirit, and body now function in order according to divine systems of protocol. (l Corinthians 9:27, 14:40, Isa 10:27 ).
  7. I decree and declare that I am healed and Spirit-filled; sickness and disease are far from me. (Isaiah 53:5).
  8. I establish divine parameters, boundaries and borders, and legislate and establish the laws of the kingdom of heaven to govern all activities within. (l Chronicles 4:10; Psalm 147:14; Isaiah 60:18).
  9. I overrule (disallow and veto) every diabolical sanction, subverting activity, injunction, directive, mandate, or order, which opposes the will of the Lord concerning my life, ministry, and family. (Matthew 18:18).
  10. I nullify diabolical decisions and rulings concerning my ministry, my life, and the lives of family members, friends, and associates. (Isaiah 38:1-5, 39:6-8; Matthew 16:19).
  11. I take control over the airways, galaxies, systems, spheres, stratospheres, hemispheres, atmospheres, realms, regions, and domains.(Jer 1:10; Matt 16:19, 18:18; Eph 2:6; 1 Cor 6:2-3; Rev 5:10,11:12).
  12. I dispossess master spirits and employ Michael, archangels, and the angelic host to handle any satanic contentions, disputes, strivings, and resistance concerning this injunction.(Daniel 3:2425, 6:22, 10:13; Heb 1:14; Psalm 91:11, 103:20; 2 Chron 32:21; 2 Kings 7:5-7).
  13. I declare successful divine and angelic undertakings, under girding, reinforcements, and assistance. According to Your Word in Psalm103:20, angels now "excel in strength" to marshal and protect my personage, property, and possessions.(2 Kings 6:17; Daniel 3:15-30; Acts 12:1-10).
Jehovah Gibbor, I decree and declare that by You I run through troops and leap over walls. You are my God: the God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect. It is You who make my feet like hinds' feet, giving me stability so that I am able to stand firmly and progress on the danger0us heights of testing and trouble. You set me securely upon my high places. You teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight, granting me supernatural strength and abilities, so that my arms break a bow of steel. You are my Rock, my Shield, and my Strong Tower. You have equipped me with the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand establishes me as a victor in this battle. Beat down the enemy. Give me his neck. Cause me to pursue and overtake them until they are wounded and consumed, falling at my feet, never to rise again. Establish my name in the heavens. Let them that hear of me submit and obey me.

I announce that it is You who have blessed me. It is You that empowers me. It is not by my might nor by my power; but by the Spirit of the Lord. For when the enemy shall come in, like a flood Your Spirit lifts up a standard against him. (Exodus 15:3; Deuteronomy 32:41-42; Psalm 7:13, 18:29-50, 35:1-8, 144:5-7; Isaiah 42:13-14,59:16-19; Haggai 2:22).

  1. I forbid and disallow further opposing activities of any satanic personalities with diabolical assignments concerning my life, ministry, and family, and I wage a war for them. (Nehemiah 4:14).
  2. I disapprove and prohibit any demonic interception and interference or resistance (Daniel 10:1-13).
  3. I resist satanic contentions, intentions, provocations, and negotiations concerning my life and my soul, and superimpose prophetic purpose and divine destiny over and against all activities and opposing forces that are contrary to the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning my life. (l Chronicles 21:1-2; 1 Samuel 1:1-8; 1 Kings 22:1-23; Job 1:7-12,3:25; Jude 1:9).
  4. I bind satanic harassment and rebuke satanic concentrations (2 Samuel 11:12).
  5. I bring to a halt and prohibit all satanic surveillance. (Mark 11:18; Matthew 26:4; Luke 6:11; Acts 16:16-19; 1 Samuel 18:1-30).
  6. I lift false burdens, and remove feelings of heaviness, oppression, and depression. I cast them upon the Lord, who sustains. I shall not be moved (Isaiah 10:27, 61:3; Psalm 12:5, 54:22, 55:22; John 14:1; Matthew 11:28-30).
  7. I decree and declare that by the anointing all covenants, contracts, chains, fetters, bondages, proclivities, and captivities that are contrary to, oppose, or hinder the fulfillment of God's original plan and purpose are broken. I am liberated from generational/satanic/ demonic alliances, allegiances, soul ties, spirits of inheritance, and curses. I sever them by the sword of the Lord, the blood, and the Spirit. I speak to my DNA and declare that I am free from any and all influences passed down from one generation to another; biologically, socially, emotionally, physiologically, psychologically, spiritually, or by any other channel unknown to me, but known to God. I resist every spirit that acts as a gatekeeper or a doorkeeper to my soul, and renounce any further conscious or unconscious alliance, association, allegiance, or covenant. I open myself to divine deliverance. Father, have Your way now! Perfect those things concerning me. (Deuteronomy 5:9, 7:8-9; Ecclesiastes 7:26; Isaiah 61:1; Acts 8:9-13; Galatians 5:1; 2 Timothy 2:25; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).
  8. I decree and declare that a prayer shield, the anointing, fire walls, smoke screens, and a bloodline form hedges of protection around me and hide me from the scourge of the enemy, familiar spirits, any and all demonic personalities, making it difficult, if not impossible for them to effectively track or trace me in the realm of the spirit. There shall be no perforations or penetrations to these hedges of protection. (Job 1:7-10; Psalm 91:1-16; Exodus 12:13; Zechariah 2:5).
  9. I release my name into the atmosphere and declare that prayer warriors, intercessors, and prophetic watchmen are picking me up in the realm of the spirit. I speak that they will not cease or come down from their watchtowers until their assignments have been completed. I decree and declare they will conduct their intercessory assignments under the direction of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ who is my Chief Intercessor. (Jeremiah 27:18; Ezekiel 3:17; John 16:13; Luke 18:7; Romans 8:26-27, 34; Hebrews 7:25).
  10. I decree and declare that the Spirit of the Lord is upon me. The spirit of wisdom, understanding, divine counsel, supernatural might, knowledge, and of the utmost fear of Jehovah. As I advance, I am divinely empowered and increase in skill and understanding (Isaiah 11:2-3; Colossians 1:9-11, 3:10; Ephesians 1:17-18).
  11. I obliterate and annihilate satanic impressions, illusions, projections, perceptions, suggestions, suspicions, and deceptions set up as a decoy or an ambush to my soul and those assigned to pray with me, for me, on behalf of me; those that work with me, are assigned to me, and interact with me daily. (Acts 13:50; 2 Thessalonians 2; 1 Kings 22:5-40).
  12. I forcefully resist the wiles of the devil and prohibit the hijacking of divine thoughts, inspiration, revelation, insight, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, emanating from the throne room of my heavenly Father, especially those that initiate, stimulate, sustain, and reinforce my kingdom authority in the earth realm, and in the heavenlies, and that facilitate God's redemptive purpose (Ephesians 6:11; Matthew 13:19).
  13. I put a halt to all distractive, disturbing, and destructive measures. For this reason was the Son of God made manifest, that He would destroy the works of the enemy. (l John 3:8; John 2:15-17; Acts 16:16-19).
  14. I prevail against satanic inhibitions, prohibitions, and all limitations. I decree and declare that all invisible and invincible walls are destroyed. (Colossians 1:16; Joshua 6:1).
  15. I execute divine judgment against satanic/demonic activities, and I war in the spirit of Elijah and Jehu. (1 Kings 18:1-46; 2 Kings 9-10:28).
  16. I disapprove, nullify, dismantle, cancel, and forcefully oppose any satanic operations, maneuvers, manipulations, subversions, strategies, tactics, plots, plans, and ploys, which are designed to hinder, prevent, frustrate, foil, deny, or delay God's original plans and purposes from their quick, swift, and speedy manifestation, particularly in their correct time and season. (Daniel 7:25).
  17. I decree and declare that my times and seasons are in the hands of the Lord and they shall not be altered or adjusted by anyone or anything. I function under the anointing of the Sons of Issachar, and God gives me the divine ability to accurately discern my times and seasons. (1 Chronicles 12:32; Psalm 31:15; Ecclesiastes 3:1-8; Daniel 2:21-22).
  18.  I decree and declare that the eyes of my spirit function with 20/20 vision for correct understanding and interpretation of divine movements. My ears are in tune with the correct frequency of the Spirit, and 1have clear transmission. (2 Corinthians 4:4; Psalm 119:18; Jeremiah 1:1116; 7:2; Ephesians 4:18; 2 Kings 6:17; Job 42:5; Isaiah 29:18; Revelation 4:1).
  19. I decree that this day I operate according to God's divine timetable/calendar. I decree that God's agenda is my agenda. I am not my own; I have been bought with a price. I therefore submit myself to Him alone.
I SEAL THIS PRAYER IN JESUS' NAME ... AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment