Wednesday, November 11, 2015

ACTIVATION DECLARATIONS



Adapted from Commanding Your Morning by Cindy Trimm

As GOD’S OFFICIAL legislator and law enforcement agent, 


1.       I take authority over my day in the name of Jesus. Every element of my day shall cooperate with purpose and destiny.

2.       Today is the dawning of a new day. My season of frustration and failures is over, and I walk in a season of success and prosperity. Old things have passed away; all things have become new.

3.       Anything or anyone assigned to undermine, frustrate, hinder, or hurt me, I command to be moved out of my sphere of influence in Jesus’ Name.

4.       I command my day to fully cooperate with Your plan and purpose for it.

5.       I greet today with great anticipation of the good things You, God, have prepared for me.

6.       I decree and declare that a new day is dawning for my ministry, job, business, for my finances, for my relationships, and for my health.

7.       I download success, prosperity, health, wealth, vision, direction, ingenuity, creativity, spirituality, holiness, righteousness, peace, and resourcefulness from Your Spirit into my day.

8.       I have a fresh excitement for today.

9.       I have a fresh mind for today.

10.   I have a fresh zeal for my day.

11.   I have a fresh anointing that is uncontaminated and uncompromised.

12.   By this anointing, every yoke is broken off my life and is destroyed; every burden is lifted. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

13.   All-powerful God, place Your anointing upon me. The anointing that is on my life repels every individual with a diabolical assignment.

14.   Let the anointing flow uncontaminated and unhindered upon my life.

15.   The anointing that is on my life for this season, mission, mandate, and purpose attracts only those with divinely ordained assignments.

16.   Place the following anointings upon me:

·         Solomon’s anointing for resource management, wisdom, wealth, success, and prosperity.

·         Isaac’s anointing for investment strategies.

·         Cyrus’ anointing for financial acumen

·         Samuel’s anointing for sensitivity and obedience to the voice of God.

·         Esther’s anointing for divine favor and kingdom strategies.

·         Daniel’s anointing for government, excellence, and integrity.

·         Joseph’s anointing for political, business, and economic leadership strategies.

·         Joshua’s anointing for warfare prosperity and success strategies.

·         Abraham’s anointing for pioneering new territories, real estate acquisitions, and intergenerational covenant blessings.

·         Moses’ anointing as a trailblazer and leader.

·         Nehemiah’s anointing as a renovator and restorer.

·         Ezra’s anointing as an authentic worshiper of the true and living God.

·         Deborah’s anointing for balance.

·         David’s anointing for worship and praise.

·         Paul’s anointing for cutting-edge apostolic revelation.

·         Elijah’s anointing for prophetic accuracy and insights.

·         Elisha’s anointing go servanthood, ministerial succession, and the double portion of jurisdictional power and authority.

·         Issachar’s anointing for the discernment of correct times and seaons.

·         Abigal’s anointing for hospitality and prudence.

·         Anna’s anointing for intercession.

·         Christ’s anointing for prophetic prayer, spiritual warfare, signs, wonders, miracles, and a purpose-driven life.

·         The disciples’ anointing for learning.

·         Jabez’s anointing for territorial and intellectual growth.

·         Eve’s anointing for fruitfulness and dominion.

17.   I remind principalities, powers, and familiar spirits that they have no right to touch my life in any way, for I am in covenant with God and hidden in the secret place of the Most High.

18.   Holy Spirit, lead and guide me into all truth. Order my steps according to Your Word and Your plan and purpose for my life.

11 comments:

  1. Incredible. Praise Jesus for Cindy Trimm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Prayer points and Declarations! I give God praise for Dr Cindy Trimm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This declarations are totally supernatural. Thank you Cindy Trimm. May God continue to bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise THE LORD for the righteousness of faith that speaks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lord for this anointed powerful loaded declarations. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:28

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeeeeee mighty God, Dr may God increased u what a powerful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a powerful anointed prayer...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to set up a New Router - In order to use the internet on your device over your WiFi or cable from your router, you will have to install and set up it first. The steps shown here are to install the router in general, which will give you a fair enough idea of how you can set up your router. If you have any specific concerns you can follow the setup procedure given in your specific router manual.
    regards: Hide Watch History on Netflix

    ReplyDelete